So over the past few years, in keeping with the modern day obsession of all things simultaneously cute, ugly, and nostalgic, we have seen the comeback of Christmas jumpers.
Like most people however I haven't been able to join in the fun because I simply couldn't justify the cost. However this year I was determined and I have compiled a list of my favourite jumpers. My only stipulation? They're all under a tenner!
1. F&F Embellished Pull Me from Tesco £7: First & foremost I've only seen this 50% offer online so I'm not sure you'd get it in store. I love it because I'm obsessed with grey and I do like a good pun. The embellishment is totally on trend too so that's another box ticked!
2. F&F Nice Baubles from Tesco £6: again, I'm pretty sure this only meets the criteria online at 50% off but it's super cute and super cheap! And black. There's not enough black at Christmas in my opinion.
3. Black Rudolph from Karma Clothing £9.99: barely scraping it under £10 (RRP'd at £12) but that Rudolph is one cute wee critter! Sizes are limited though so get in fast!
4. Women's Novelty Sweater from Peacocks £8.40: Creatively titled as you can see but I love this nod to Santa/Mrs Clause.
5. Merry Christmas Ya Filthy Animal from Ebay £7.99: I think this was the first jumper I remember seeing that really took the whole Christmas Jumper thing and made it cool. The only downside to this one is you can pretty much guarantee you're not buying from the original concept creator.
6. Christmas Musical Ho Ho Ho Jumper from Asda £12: ok it's over £10. But it's musical, it's punny, and they donate a smal amount to Save The Children when you buy it.
So that's my selection from a range of jumpers under £10-ish. I bought the F&F Pull Me as I really do love grey and it looks like a good length. Time will tell if I'm right!
I'd recommend having a look at Tesco as they currently have loads at 50% discount! And you can avoid pesky postage by using the click & collect service and getting them delivered to your nearest store.
Have you guys found any bargains that you too just have to share?